Friday, May 29, 2009

Show Us Your Home

Its time for Kids rooms at Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Home Friday.



To Mack and Logans room, the great thing about them being so close in age is that they have shared a room since Logan was sleeping through the night. A friend of ours gave us the boat, I made the name plaques and the curtains from burlap (nice and cheap), and the bedding is from Target.








And for the little lady. The color dosn't show well in these pictures but its kind of an apple green close to the green in the valance. The first thing I did when I found out she was a girl was run out and buy the tule to make her tutu, the quilt on the bed is from her crib set from BRU, and I found the pink wall hanging at hobby lobby and mounted it on a larger peice of wood and added the hooks. We still need it to function as a guest room for a few more months but eventually we will order her furniture which is a cherry finish, I've had a lot of fun with her room and I should have remebered to get a shot of her closet that is already getting full!





5 comments:

  1. Ha! Found ya. . . you did good w/your first link! The rooms are adorable, and I didn't know you were a crafty gal! Love the curtains! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant figure out how to get the button on there, working on it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the Kelly button? I forgot to tell you how to do that. Go to her blog, right click on the button, highlight, etc. like you've done before. Go back to your blog, click "edit" and click on "image." To the right of the "browse" you will see a box for the URL. Ctrl V then upload.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute lil room. thank you for your sweet comment. i'm hoping very very soon for a little one. :) I'm adding you now too. love the blog.

    ReplyDelete