Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rain Rain GO AWAY!!!

At least for a few days please? We have had a monsoon recently, 11 days straight of rainy, windy nasty weather. The sun came out and said hello on Sunday as we all emerged from church looking for our sunglasses we hadnt worn for well over a week. Yesterday was nice and because none of us had plans all the neighbors in the cauldesac gathered for an impromtu bbq in the driveway across from ours, Mack and Logan played with they'r 3 sets of adopted grandparents (we have pretty awesome neighbors) while Jay and I munched on burgers. Ofcourse I didnt get any pictures of the nice weather because I was busy enjoying it but as I had plenty of time on my hands here are a few shots of our rainy day adventures.



We watched a WHOLE lot of movies.




And ventured out in our boots to check the mail/splash in puddles.





Hope your week was a little drier than ours and hopefully I will have some good pictures of us maybe going to the beach or zoo next week, goodness knows my kids are sick of staring at our four walls!

2 comments:

  1. Bummer. . . we haven't had THAT much rain, but we've had more than I'd like. In fact, it looks like we are going to get some today. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, where's the rooms? You still doing Kelly's this a.m.? If you get stuck w/the links, call Scotty's phone and I'll help ya. :)

    ReplyDelete