Thursday, May 14, 2009

Prego Ramblings....

There are lyrics to a great song I have been listening to a ton lately(three times on repeat to mcdonalds to pick up happy meals, ya it was that kind of day)anyway they explain better than I ever could how I feel about pregnancy.

"Theres something about the way that you move within me, its like a pleasant song with a perfect melody."

Jason came accross this guy during a service call and he gave him a cd. He's a local singer that does alot of gigs at all the hot spots around the beach. His name is Charlie Walker and the song is called B-E-A-utiful.

So even though my my computer is 10 feet away I am currently proped up on the couch under blanket with Jays laptop. Its one of my "Because I am pregnant" moments. Been having alot of those lately and although I strive not to complain I catch myself pulling the prego card alot lately. For instance, "I can have 2, 3, maybe 4 bites of the kids fries, because I'm pregnant" "I can take a nap with the kids, because I'm pregnant" "I can stay in my night gown until 12, beacuse I'm pregnant" Are we noticing a patern here? I am not one of those women who "glow" when they are pregnant, I do not feel great alot, I do not have tons of energy BUT I will say I LOVE being pregnant, even when its not quite a picnic. Most of my shirts are pilled from the constant rubbing, and I wear my belly proudly as it anounces itself around corners at the grocery store before I do. Just like I thought I took it a little less for granted with Logan than when I was pregnant with Mack, I feel like its going to be over before I know it and every little kick and roll is more precious than the last. A little pre-birth communication between Moma and Queenie and I love it. So even though I am counting the days until I can see her face and touch her tiny self, and even when I get winded at inconvenient moments, I never take for granted the incredible blessing it is to carry this gift from God.

2 comments:

  1. You are glowing sweetie, take another look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, this post almost makes me wish I was preggers. ALMOST. . . .

    ReplyDelete