Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A new begining


My first post.... This blog is an attempt to simplify keeping in contact with friends and family. Socializing networks are just not for me, too much to keep up with. So I wanted to create a place where our friends and family can come and keep updated on the lastest of the Buehler escapades. So that means you Papa Beuhler, Dad, Jon and Tiff, Aunt Becky, Kristen Aunt Suzie, Uncle John, Justin and Kelly, Josh and Dayna, Scotty and Brandi, Uncle Jerry, Nicky, Eric and Stephanie, Uncle Gary and Maria, James, Aunt April and Uncle Larry, Angie and Jason. Basically all of you whom are often in our hearts and on our minds but too far away! We love you all and hope you tune in to keep up with whats going on with us as Jason keeps keepin on at Trane, Mack starts school, Logan keeps growing at an alarming rate, we welcome our baby girl, and I try to keep up with it all without my head spinning off my shoulders!





Lots of Love and Blessings,
Moma B

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world. . . "The B Hive" too cute! Can't wait to follow along and see what y'all are up to (especially pics of those sweet kiddos)!

    ReplyDelete