Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Is there such a thing as word-full Wednesday?

I usually NEVER post without pictures but since I am coming to you live, feet propped up, watching my kids play/scream through a nice soundproof window at the heaven I know as Chick fil a, via Daddys laptop I dont have access to any pics. So today is my Word-ful Wednesday.This is now the fourth night in a row Daddy has worked late and we are sorely missing him. This is the time of year that unfailingly test my patience as a mother and our relationship, but what elses can youi expect for an AC guy in 100 degree plus weather. And truly I am so grateful the work is coming in and we are making the extra because I am sure like all of the rest of you things are tight, and all of this work is allowing us this nice vacation and new school supplies and clothes for Mack. I am just so gratefull to have such a hardworking wonderfull husband and although its hard not to focus on the negative side of him being so busy I cant help but praise God for the oppurtunities he allows us. Now I am going to eat my brownie and check the rest of the blogs, while I ignore those crazy children in the playground that I certainly dont know.

2 comments:

  1. Love Chick-fil-a. They had a choc/peppermint shake while I was pregnant with Alistar that I couldn't get enough of! I wish I had a sound proof room at home! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they scheduling you for a section? Listen, I've been told a scheduled one is VERY different from an emergency one. If you're having a section, don't let my post scare you.

    ReplyDelete