Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm like the Costco of blogging

Bulk is more my style, mostly because I dont remember to update until I am uploading pictures and I only do that about once every two weeks but bear with me guys, maybe I'll get better, maybe. Anyway we have had a great couple of weeks, never a dull moment at the Buehlers. We are getting amped up for our big Vacation, we leave on the 15th and should arrive in Dayton just in time for Jon and Tiffs rehersal dinner on the 16th. I am not so excited about the drive, but I cant wait to get there and see all of our family. We are staying at Justin and Kellys and we are really excited to get some good quality time with them and the kids, every time we get in the car Mack asks if we are going to Jack and Eva's yet. After we leave Dayton we are going to stop and visit Jasons Uncle Jerry, who was just here, in Charlottesville and stay for a day. We are really looking forward to getting out of dodge, doing something different and seeing all of our family.

In other late breaking news, like I mentioned Jasons Uncle Jerry was here recently and we got to show him around Jacksonville. I think he really liked it and we will be visiting him up in Va on our way back from the wedding. Mack and Logan really love him and the feeling is very mutual. We hadnt seen him since our trip to Tenn last and that was very short so it was great to see him.





And more recent progress on Mack and his water issues. We dont really know how or why but my once-water-bug-boy became petrified of water about 2 years ago and we have been trying to get him reacclimated ever since. Well maybe it was his obbsesion with Sharks and the movie sharkboy and lavagirl but he is becoming more and more comfortable in the water. He loves his goggles because they allow him to see (we have since gotten him blue ones just incase you wondered) and he has learned to hold his breath and fully submerge his head. These are just some bathtime shots I got but he is much better in his wading pool and the community pool. One of these days I'll remeber to bring my camera with us. But heres proof of my boy going under or "dibing" may not look like much but this is HUGE progress for him and I am very proud. Pay no mind to the nakedness.








We have also found a new hobby our boys have taken to quite fondly, Bowling. I dont know why, maybe because we were never big bowlers but we had never thought to take them. Last weekend we were invited to a bowling birthday party and we discovered Mack and Logan are naturals (with a little assistance of the bumpers) and we had our Ah Ha! moment. We now have our go to, rainy day/beat the heat activity. Theres something so funny about watching Logans little body catapult a huge heavy ball.






And Mack was a natural






Lastly I worked on a few crafty things this week. Nothing really advanced or anything. The boys both have name plaques I made when I was pregnant with Logan and I saw a really cute one on Kelly's Korner and made a little variation for Miss June. I also made her a bow holder and some bows with various flowers and buttons, I cant wait to see her in little pigtails and and headbands.







Ok now that I have spent half my morning Blogging (a few interuptions delayed me)I think I will make us an early lunch and head out to the pool, because its hot and muggy and we have nothing else to do.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics! Avery went through one of those "I hate water" phases too! He was fine and then the summer he was 3, he suddenly refused to go in. Fortunately, Aubry hasn't gone through that phase. Your road trip sounds fun! Hope y'all have a great time - be safe! Love you guys, B

    ReplyDelete