Monday, July 27, 2009

The unofficial vacation post....

We made it home late friday night and I spent most of the weekend trying to recover from a very busy/itchy 9 days. After an afternoon in the ER Saturday I apparently have Puppps dont know what that is? Neither did I because apparently only about 1% of pregnant women get it, I was one of the unlucky ones. It started the day we left and spread to my entire body the ER doctor told me he thought I would have to bathe in hydrocortizone to make any impact so he pperscribed me some steriods (prednizone) and sent me on my way. I'll see the OB tommorow and see what he says but I can already see a noticeable difference and got an impressive 5 hours of uninteruped sleep last night. That has been the worst part I was determined not to let this impeed on our vacation but night time was tourture I didnt sleep for days. So besides that we have just been relaxing happy not to be living out of a suitcase. I promise I will post a nice long update with the ten tons of pictures I took but for now I'll leave you with this fammily shot from the wedding, because I have laundry and a weekend of "I dont feel like it" mess to deal with.



And as I am suremany of you are I'll ask you to lift baby Stellan in your prayers, I was really dissapointed when I checked MCK expecting to catch up on some fun pictures and great blogs, and instead got the news that he is yet again in the hospital, pray for him and the whole family that they are surrounded by the great ammount of love and strength they need for this.


Prayers for Stellan

No comments:

Post a Comment